Website Standard Bank
Standard Bank Group Limited is a major South African bank and financial services group.
To support the Relationship Manager with the day-to-day administrative (portfolio management), sales, operational and credit management functions for an allocated Entrepreneur portfolio. To ensure that all compliance requirements within the portfolio are met and act as a central office-bound contact point for the client, providing sales and service fulfilment aligned to segment targets.
- Relevant NQF6 qualification
- Relevant FAIS qualification
- 3-4 years
- Experience as an Account Analyst with exposure to lending principles, sales and client servicing.
- Experience in a back-office Account Support or Customer Service Support role to understand how to interact with the client as well as to process client queries and requests.
- Experience in Credit or Retail Credit Collections responsible to complete credit applications. Must have relevant intermediary experience in respect of FAIS
- Developing Expertise
- Team Working
- Articulating Information
- Checking Details
- Embracing Change
Account Analyst (Business) Job Vacancy at Standard Bank
- Account Opening & Maintenance
- Product and Services Knowledge
- Product Related Systems
- Risk Awareness
- Risk Management
Please note: All our recruitment processes comply with the applicable local laws and regulations.
We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraud line on +27 800222050 or TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za
To apply for this job please visit www.standardbank.com.