Website RPO Recruitment
RPO Recruitment (Pty) Ltd is a South African Recruitment Specialist focused on providing the largest South African Corporates with unique recruitment
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes. Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Accountant Job Vacancy at RPO Recruitment
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or a relevant degree
- Minimum 3 years of manufacturing experience
- Sage knowledge essential
RPO is a Specialist Recruitment Agency that focuses on providing candidates and clients with unique recruitment solutions specifically tailored to their needs.
We focus on helping you reach your personal and professional goals by connecting you to your perfect career path.
To apply for this role please visit the RPO recruitment website: rporecruitment.us or connect with our consultant: Robyn Andreka on LinkedIn regarding this vacancy. Alternatively email us at the email address below: Financialcareers@rpo-recruit.za.com
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.