- Full Time
- Dar es Salaam
Website GH Foundation
GH Foundation is a youth-led non-governmental organization
GH Foundation is a youth-led non-governmental organization dedicated to promote community health in combating Non Communicable Diseases (NCDs) and championing gender equality. The Foundation has tirelessly extended vital financial assistance to cover medical costs for hundreds of marginalized individuals afflicted by Non Communicable Diseases, while advocating prevention at earliest stage, through targeted health education, accessible screenings, and other preventative interventions.
Founded in 2021, GH Foundation has made significant strides in creating positive and sustainable change in the lives of individuals and communities on healthcare, gender equality and social inclusion. Through innovative initiatives and strategic partnerships, we aim to build a healthier and inclusive society where everyone can thrive irrespective of gender or socio-economic constraints.
GH Foundation seeks to recruit self-motivated, results driven, dynamic, suitably qualified, competent and dedicated Tanzanian to fill vacant positions as mentioned hereunder:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Work Location: Head Office, Kinondoni Dar Es Salaam
Department: HR & Administration
Reports To: Operation Officer
Duration: 40 hours per week
Administrative Assistant, will play a crucial role in supporting the efficient operation of GH Foundation by handling various administrative tasks and providing essential clerical support. S/He will be dedicated to support operational activities and ensuring the smooth execution of organizational programs and projects.
- Maintain an organized and functional office environment.
- Manage office supplies, equipment, and inventory and coordinate with the administration team to ensure a consistent supply of necessary items.
- Handle correspondence, emails, and phone calls.
- Oversee filing systems, document management and maintain employee records.
- Coordinate repairs, maintenance, and renovations when needed.
- Manage relationships with vendors, suppliers, and service providers.
- Provide administrative support to the events, workshops, meetings, and conferences (Handle logistics, including venue selection, catering, materials etc).
- Welcome visitors and guests to the organization’s office, providing them with a positive and professional first impression.
- Provide administrative assistance to senior management and project teams.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements for the employees and Volunteers.
- Prepare and submit necessary reports to government agencies and authorities.
- Support communication efforts to keep stakeholders informed about the NGO’s activities.
Administrative Assistant Job Vacancy at GH Foundation
Requirements and skills
- Be a female candidate of 20 to 35 years old.
- Diploma in Records Management or Secretarial studies with 3 years of working experience.
- Proficiency in office software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Basic understanding of budgeting and financial management.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Previous experience in NGO or nonprofit administration.
- Familiarity with donor relations and fundraising is advantageous.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned criteria should send their application in a single PDF document includes cover letter, resume and three referees to email@example.com Indicate clearly the position applied for in the subject line. Application Deadline: 18th of September 2023 at 1700HRS. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please be cautious that, GH Foundation do not request monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment. Therefore it will not be responsible for any loss of money which may result from engaging in any fraudulent recruitment activity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org