Website Reliance Insurance Company (T) Ltd
One of the leading private non-life insurers in Tanzania offering wide range of products.
- Ensure implementation of financial policies, procedures, and controls.
- Posting of daily transactions and general ledger reconciliation to ensure proper capturing of transactions.
- Ensure daily cash/cheque collections are receipted, reconciled, and banked promptly.
- Issue receipts for all deposits and produce collection report on daily basis.
- Maintain Petty Cash float
- Perform Bank Reconciliations daily and monthly
- Overseeing and reconciling client accounts
- Accounts Payable: Ensure all invoices received, recorded and payments processed; and perform reconciliation of payable/ creditor accounts and ledgers.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register: including recording, coding and verification of the assets
- Reconciling Bank deposits, POS transactions, mobile money and any =system sales and ledger accounts.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by superior
Assistant Accountant at Reliance Insurance Company LTD
Assistant Accountant Job Vacancy at Reliance Insurance Company (T) Ltd
- University Degree in, Finance, Accounting, Commerce,
- 2 years relevant experience
- Effective communication skills
All applications should be attached with a Letter of Application, Copies of Certificates and the Transcripts, 3 Referees and complete contact details.
The deadline for receipt of all applications is 26 th September 2022
The Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company (T) Limited,
3 rd &; 4 th Floor, Reliance House, Plot no 356, United Nations Road Upanga
P. O. Box 9826,
Dar es Salaam – Tanzania.
Tel: 2120088 – 90 / Fax: 2112903