Website Exim Bank Tanzania
Exim Bank (Tanzania), is a commercial bank in Tanzania.
Assistant Relationship Manager – Alternate Delivery Channel Job Vacancy at Exim Bank Tanzania.
Job Title: Assistant Relationship Manager – Alternate Delivery Channel
Department: Retail Banking
Reporting to: Head – Alternate Channel and Digital Sales
Responsible for: All Non-Branch & Alternate Channel / Digital Sales
PURPOSE OF JOB
The purpose of this role is to grow the Merchant Acquiring business with POS, Exim Mobile Wallet, and other Digital Product of the bank as and when launched. Build and manage the relationships of new key merchants. Generate, maintain, and increase business opportunities with existing merchants. Support existing merchants.
Create new sales and revenue generating opportunities as appropriate.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach that ensures that the client’s business objectives are met and that the performance metrics of their payment portfolios are maximized.
- Prepare proposals, high impact sales presentations and negotiate contractual relationships with new and existing merchants.
- Be the single point of contact for the merchant. Provide a high degree of customer care with a pro active, solutions-oriented mindset.
- Identify & foster strategic relationships within the merchant organization that will elevate partner discussions to focus on growth Expand existing relationships/partnerships through the selling of Bank products and services both traditional and digital.
- Work closely with the Relationship Managers, Head of Corporate Investment Banking and/or Branch Heads in arranging for events /promotions for new acquisition of customers.
- Develop processes and workflows that improves engagement with team.
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, customer support, finance.
- Develop deep understanding of the merchant business and provide analytical and strategic reports that will help to track business in relation to business
- Prepare and maintain daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales call reports.
- Prepare weekly activity reports.
- Provide competitor intelligence reports on products and tariffs.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in Business Administration or Economics or any relevant professional qualifications in marketing, banking, or finance
- Minimum 4 years relevant working experience in Banking industry, working experience in Zanzibar will be added advantage.
COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Knowledge on deployment, configuration, and support for Point of Sales (POS) devices
- Computer literacy and knowledge of new evolving technology systems
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be sent with subject being: Assistant Relationship Manager – Alternate Delivery Channel
Application deadline:- 26 September 2022
Recommended: Read our Job Tips Here to enhance your Application
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com