Website NMB Bank PLC
Close to You
Claims Manager Job Vacancy at NMB Bank PLC (1 Position(s))
- Responsible for all claims, processes, and procedures for both general and life insurance products.
- Manage claim payments as per agreed timelines and attend all customer complaints within the agreed timelines.
- Safe guide the bank and clients’ interests by ensure all valid claims are paid. He/she has to ensure timely payment of all insurance claims with banks’ interest both on embedded and stand alone, and process Faraja claims.
- Responsible for all life and general insurance claims
- Oversee the embedded life and general insurance claim portfolio
- Insurance claim management to ensure all claims are paid within agreed TAT
- Responsible for the claim procedures on all insurance products
- Supervise the claim team and manage the relationship with insurers claim teams
- Proactively identify claim issues and resolve them timely
- Manage relationship with customers, branch, and other stakeholders
- Responsible for all the obligations of specified person as described on the Bancassurance regulations with regards to claims and customer protection
- Co-ordinate training on claims
- Responsible for managing all the risks that may arise to the bank from claim management
- Responsible for development of quicker and safe ways of claim settlement
- Consolidate and prepare monthly reports on claim performance for each insurer
- Reconcile on claim paid against what was claimed in numbers and amount.
- A comprehensive knowledge on general insurance and life products
- Knowledge on banks products
- A good understanding of legislation related to banc assurance and channel delivery
- Greater understanding of product life cycle
- A comprehensive knowledge on insurance claims
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
Claims Manager Job Vacancy at NMB Bank PLC
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Insurance business or Risk management.
- A Master’s Degree/Postgraduate in risk management, insurance business or business fields will be an added advantage
- Any certification course or training in risk management and insurance business is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in insurance business with a reputable company.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience at a managerial role
- Underwriting and claims experience on insurance productsNMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job please visit careers.nmbbank.co.tz.