Website Diamond Trust Bank (Tanzania) Limited
Established in 1945, DTB Tanzania is a full-fledged commercial bank with a network of 28 branches and 28 ATM locations in major Tanzanian urban centres.
Credit Analyst Job Vacancy at Diamond Trust Bank (Tanzania) Limited
JOB TITLE: Credit Analyst
– Keep turnaround time of all credit applications within agreed timeframe.
– Contribute towards effective managing, monitoring and controlling the lending portfolio.
– Credit appraisal and recommendation of the credit proposals to various credit committees.
– Process other credit related applications.
– Liaise with professionals i.e. advocates, accountants, valuers, insurers etc.
– Diarizing for future action any issues arising from the credit application.
– Identification of areas of weakness during credit processing, organizing and/or recommending suitable training
– Follow up of audit reports reviewing credit applications and loan appraisals
– Analyzing of Financial statements.
– Reviewing feasibility studies to establish the viability of projects.
– Evaluating the credit worthiness of customers and prospective customers.
– Preparing of credit proposals.
– Ensuring all overdraft limits is renewed before expiry.
– Preparation of extension letters to customers where facilities have been extended.
– Knowledge, experience and personal competencies:
– University degree or equivalent qualifications in Accounting, Business
– Administration, Banking and Finance & Economics.
– Good knowledge of Microsoft applications.
– Fresh graduate / minimum of 2 years of banking experience in credit
management from a reputable commercial bank.
– Strong interpersonal, communication and reporting skills.
– Good numerical and analytical skills
– Builds relationships and networks easily
– Strong time management and organizational skills and able to meet deadlines
Applications should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16th November 2022.
DTB is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com