Website Old Mutual
Old Mutual Limited is a pan-African investment, savings, insurance, and banking group.
Credit Control Officer Job Vacancy at Old Mutual
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
Credit Control Officer at Old Mutual Limited/ UAP November, 2022
Ensure that the company’s credit policy is sufficiently adhered to by effectively and efficiently managing the debtors so that the company meets its financial obligations and comply with the legislation
- Ensure strict adherence to the company credit policy of cash and carry to ensure compliance
- To issue and allocate all receipts on time to respective intermediaries, direct customers etc
- Ensure smooth and effective running of the position by ensuring all outstanding debts (if any) have been collected within the time limit
- Overall in charge of stationery control and allocation to intermediaries. Timely reconciliation of used cover notes and sticker books and submission back to HQ
- Ensure collection targets are in line with the company’s strategic objective to ensure no credits offered to allow the company meets its financial obligation
- Debtors Accounts reconciliations
- Co-ordinate collections, reconcile, banking and pursue legal action for defaulters to maximise on collections
- Ensure timely commissions computation and request for payments are done timely
- Reconciliation and allocation of intermediaries’ statements and ensure timely dispatch of intermediaries’ statements
- Resolving intermediaries’ queries and complaints
- Issue cancellations on all unpaid premiums after 7 days after due process has been followed
- Ensure that all documents are properly filed and available at all times
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
Account Reconciliations, Banking, Cancellations, Commissions, Credit Policies, Due Process, Ensure Compliance, Payments, Reconciliations
Bachelors Degree (B): Accounting (Required)
30 November 2022
To apply for this job please visit oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.