Website Cats Group Tanzania
Computer support and services in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Customer Relations Officer Job Vacancy at Cats Group Tanzania
- Develop and maintain excellent relations with new and existing customers resulting in increased levels of customers retention,this is to be achieved through proactive and reactive communication with all our customers.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries concerns and requests about product and services .
- Develop and maintain excellent relations for retention with clients who have either expressed a wish to cancel their services with us or whose recent account activity indicates that they may be considering cancellation of services.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of our portfolio of products and services in order to understand customers needs.
- Work closely with our sales and support team to assist client in trouble shooting and identifying usage issues.
- Work closely with our support team to assure all the trouble tickets have been resolved and followup with customers after resolving their issues.
- Respond to incoming request for cancellation of service and pursue our customers to remain with us .
- Keep track of customer usage through the software we use and pursue clients to upgrade according to their needs and usage.
- Proactively contact customers who are identified at a risk of cancellation and use every opportunity to retain these customers.
- Identify opportunities to turn dissatisfied customers into happy customers .
- Document customers outcome to add to our knowledge of reasons why customers choose to cancel their services with us.
- Identify new business practices that could be introduced or suggest modifications to existing practices that could reduce the risk of customer cancellation.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and managing a diverse range of customer retention campaigns and initiatives in line with marketing executive.
- This includes idea generation and exploration,preparing and presenting proposals,overseeing the creative and production process and championing successful execution.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis.
- Identify sale leads through established relationship and communicate effectively to our sales team
- Get testimonials from our customers and their authorizations to publish them.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone,electronically or face to face .
- Respond promptly to customers inquiries.
- Handle and resolve customers complaints .
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquires and complaints .
- Perform customer verification.
- Manage customers account
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Records details of inquires,comments and complains.
- Record details of actions taken.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
Interested candidates can share their CVs to the email address: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org