SmartWage is a WhatsApp-based HR and Communications platform for deskless employees.
SmartWage is looking for a Customer Success Coordinator. The role will work directly with our customers and you will work with the operations and product teams to make sure they have a seamless and exceptional experience with SmartWage. You will learn the ins and outs of startup life and work alongside a talented and ambitious team to scale the company to millions of users. If you excel in your role, you will have the opportunity to develop your career in our operations, marketing or product teams.
This role will appeal to you if you are:
- An ambitious graduate looking for an entrypoint into the startup world
- Incredibly ambitious and looking to build skills quickly
- Someone who enjoys solving problems under pressure
- A systems thinker who is never satisfied with the status quo
- Someone who is focused on delivering a final product of the highest-quality to our customers
- Someone who wants to be hands-on in a fast-moving start-up
What you are going to do:
- Assist our users to reap the benefits of our product by helping them understand our service and by answering their questions on the phone or via email and WhatsApp
- Use our bespoke database application to resolve queries
- Build the trust of our users by providing exceptional support throughout their experience with SmartWage
- Provide feedback and make recommendations to the product team based on interactions with users
- Process and maintain data from clients
- Become a SmartWage product expert, assisting expert with using our product and be able to assist with the queries from the team
- Our customer care line is currently open from Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm, however this is subject to change in future
- Work closely with the product team to conduct user research in the form of interviews, phone calls and surveys.
Process Improvement and administration
- Look for ways to improve out efficiency of our processes in Customer Success and assist with the implementation of these ideas where possible
- Document and update CS processes and guides
- Processing batch payments
- Reconciling advances and invoicing clients
- Collecting testimonials
Customer Success Coordinator Job Vacancy at SmartWage
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Strong academic record
- A demonstrated ability to improve processes
- Fluent in English + 1 other South African language
- An affinity for working with data and some experience using sheets and/or excel
- A postgraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience working with digital products
- Experience supervising people
- Experience in a startup environment
- Experience with WhatsApp for Business
- Experience working with a ticketing system
- Experience with recons and invoicing
- A reliable internet connection (Fibre 10 MB, uncapped) and a conducive work from home set-up
Why you should join us:
- We’re on a mission to drive digital inclusion across workplaces in Africa and disrupt the traditional HR and Communications sector.
- In our first 2 years, we created a responsible and frictionless wage access product saving our customers almost 100% of the average loan size in fees.
- We are now building a HR and Communications product to engage deskless workers and provide equal access to critical HR services.
- Currently, we operate nationally, with plans to scale across Africa to serve 10 million people by 2026.
- We were oversubscribed for our recent fundraise in 2021 which gives us a significant runway to scale our team and deploy a broader range of products.
- You’ll have the opportunity to use your expertise to shape the future of our product and drive our strategy to directly impact our success.
- What we’re doing has never been done before. As a team, we’ll work to solve hard problems and take ownership for what needs to be delivered. This will give you unprecedented growth and learning.
Our commitment to you:
- We’re a focused and ambitious team that have chosen the startup life over corporate careers.
- We’re optimistic and energetic, so we like to have fun but we push hard.
- We are unfailingly transparent, and we value giving and receiving feedback from one another, our clients and users.
- People matter and we have a high degree of integrity.
- We make data-informed decisions and we move fast.
- We support flexibility and ensure that our people can work wherever (in SA) they perform at their best. Building relationships and collaboration is important to us so we do have awesome new offices in Cape Town and Johannesburg, for those who prefer being together in an office.
- Competitive pay, benefits,and assistance with home tech setup and 22 days of annual leave.
To find out more about what we’re doing and what it’s like to work with us take some time to read through our careers page.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.