Website Alistair Group
Alistair Group makes our clients' businesses work better in Africa by self-delivering integrated logistics solutions.
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of
Reports to: Head of HSSEQ (Group)
Based: Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree
- NEBOSH / SAMTRAC equivalent certified
- Extensive knowledge of Integrated Management System | ISO 9001, 14001 & ISO 45001
- Auditing Experience of ISO 9001, 14001 & ISO 45001
- 5+ years working experience
- Conversant with Logistics and Lifting Operations
HSSEQ Lead (Tanzania) Job Vacancy at Alistair Group
- Carry out the day to day operations of HSSEQ department and contribute to the application of effective Health, Safety and Environmental management by providing technical support.
- To promote continual improvement, humility and safety across the country.
- Actively support and maintain the Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality standards | ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001.
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support HSSEQ
- Manage HSSEQ Programs, Policies and Procedures and maintain relevant logs and documentation.
- Review all documentation as per the yearly review schedules
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
- Perform HSSEQ Inspections and prepare applicable HSSEQ weekly and month reports.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSSEQ issues to make recommendations to the company.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSSEQ training.
- Observe HSSEQ regulations, wearing of required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as customers and regulatory agencies.
- Oversee all waste management and implementation of site-specific waste management plans
- Develop site specific emergency response plans and perform training in those plans
- Ensure all tasks are risk assessed and Job risk assessments produced
- Travel to other locations regularly for meetings, training, inspections, etc.
View Also: Important Tips to use during a Job Search
To apply for this job please visit ajc.applytojob.com.