Website CRDB Bank Plc
The Bank that Listens
Reporting line- Manager; Technical Implementation
Location- Head Office
Responsible for business implementations of sales solutions to clients including Government, Corporate, Institutions, and other business segments in the areas of receivables, payables, trade finance and liquidity management solutions per agreed products/solutions with clients.
- Implement solutions to clients per sales/agreements.
- Perform post-implementation reviews to ensure the sustainability of solutions.
- Ensure prices are charged per sale/agreed with clients with no leakage of income.
- Solicit business from existing and new customers by increasing digital channel utilizations.
- Discuss customer needs; gather customer information and advice on Bank services/products.
- Conduct clients and staff awareness/training for the new systems/solutions to be/deployed.
- Conduct regular branch and client visits to solicit new business with a view to increasing the organic flow of NFI/or transactional volume and retaining clients.
- Participate in driving and implementing the strategy for Transactional digital business growth.
- Participate in organizing and delivering client marketing and sales programs for transactional digital offerings/products.
- Arrange and facilitate meetings with key members of potential customer management.
- Follow up with potential customers and ensure completion of documentation requirements.
- Liaise with operations for efficient transaction processing to ensure superior customer service by minimizing complaints and disputes.
- Collaborate with several other units/departments e.g. ICT, Treasury, Corporate banking, Operations, Finance, Compliance, Marketing and Customer experience
- Regular reviews of implemented solutions to identify gaps and suggest ways to fix them
- Ensure Compliance with internal & external Guidelines on transactional business activities.
- Review and provide feedback on client satisfaction surveys, and respond to customer complaints.
Implementation Specialist Job Vacancy at CRDB Bank Plc
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance and related field from a credible university.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in business implementations of sales solutions to clients.
- Relationship Management skills.
- Project management skills.
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.