TotalEnergies is a multi-energy company.
A 12 month internship opportunity for youth with post-matric: Bcom degree in Human Resource Management
The Intern will be placed within the Human Resource department and will gain practical experience in Recruitment, Payroll, Employee Relations, Talent Management and multi-functional administrative duties.
You will need to meet this required criteria:
- Completed Degree
- Less than 25 years of age
- Not more than one year working experience
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with TotalEngergies Employment Equity plan
2. Final year Transcript and copy of Degree if available
3. Copy of ID
4. Matric Certificate
Internship – Human Resources Job Vacancy at TotalEnergies
Required entry Qualifications:
- Degree in Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology or equivalent HR degree.
- Required entry Years of relevant experience: less than 1 year or none
- Communication skills
- Research skills
- Report writing skills (MS Word and MS PowerPoint)
HR General Responsibilities, Labor Relations, HR Administration, Human Resources Development, Compensation & Benefits, HRIS & Methods
Region, department, area
Experience level required
Less than 3 years
TotalEnergies Marketing South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.