Website Civic Social Protection Foundation (CSP)
Civic Social Protection Foundation (CSP) is an individual membership organization drawn from different parts of Tanzania who has joined their efforts to fight for equity and equality among all citizens of Tanzania
Civic Social Protection Foundation (CSP) is an individual membership organization drawn from different parts of Tanzania who has joined their efforts to fight for equity and equality among all citizens of Tanzania regardless of their social and economic status.
CSP envisions “A Community which enjoys their rights and social wellbeing in Tanzania” and aspires to attain its vision through “preventing, managing, and overcoming situations that adversely affect people’s wellbeing in Tanzania”.
Civic Social Protection Foundation (CSP) in partnership with Jhpiego is implementing the USAID Afya Yangu RMNCAH project in Mbulu and Simanjiro District Councils. CSP will basically support implementation of community level interventions (SBC, adolescent and youth and gender related activities) to increase the demand for and use of quality integrated RMNCAH services by women and their families. In this case, CSP will work with Community Health Workers (CHWs), Community Health Volunteers (CHVs), Peer Champions (PC) and other community stakeholders to address social and gender norms and inequalities to ultimately improve ability of individuals to practice positive health-seeking and self-care behaviors.
To achieve the above-mentioned aims and objectives, CSP is planning to recruit competent and qualified employees who will support implementation of USAID Afya Yangu RMNCAH in Simanjiro and Mbulu district councils in the following positions.
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Officer.
• Monitor all project activities and progress towards achieving the project outputs, outcomes and impact.
• Guide, monitor, evaluate and advise on the implementation of organizational Strategic Plan.
• Develop monitoring and Evaluation plan of the organization and for the specific projects.
• Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results.
• Lead other staff in the process of Developing and monitoring the implementation of organizational annual plan and budget.
• Develop and monitor the implementation of organizational risk management plan.
• Suggest strategies to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks;
• Prepare and distribute quarterly, half-yearly and annual organizational progress reports.
• Conduct capacity assessment on existing gaps in monitoring and evaluation system;
• Support and facilitate project evaluation to see the effects and impact of the project;
• Assist in coordinating across the available components of the Project activities to ensure effective implementation of MEL/MIS;
• Collect and analyze data from the project implementation to inform project review sessions.
• Organize capacity building initiatives through training, coaching and mentoring on M&E/MIS for project staff and beneficiaries.
• Supervise all staff working under Her/Him and all the external consultants who will be working on behalf of organization/donor.
• Perform other duties as may be borne by the Chief Executive Officer.
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Officer Vacancy at Civic Social Protection Foundation (CSP)
Key qualification, skills and experience
• University Degree preferably in Monitoring and Evaluation, Project Management, Economics, research or any other related field.
• At least 2 years’ experience in the design and implementation of MEL/MIS in development projects implemented by NGOs/Donors;
• Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports;
• Proven ICT skills and experience especially in the development of MIS software and tools for data collection and analysis;
• Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software;
• Strong training & facilitation skills.
• Fluency in written and spoken Swahili and English.
All positions are attached with attractive renumeration packages to the qualified and selected candidates.
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their applications including cover letter, CV, academic certificates and other relevant supporting documents before or on Friday 16st September 2022 at 16:00 to the following address.
The Board Secretary
Civic Social Protection Foundation (CSP)
Box 515, Babati
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org