Website Precision Air Services Plc
Precision Air Services Plc is a Tanzanian airline based at Julius Nyerere International Airport in Dar es Salaam.
Precision Air Services Plc is a private Tanzanian airline which operates domestics and regional routes in East Africa and nearby regions for more than 30 years now. It has codeshares and partnerships with more than 27 airlines operating internationally.
To keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ satisfaction, we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the below position.
POSITION: National Sales Manager (1 POST)
REPORTS TO: Head of Commercial & Ground Operations
DUTY STATION: Dar es Salaam
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT
To sell Precision Air products and network to achieve the set sales and marketing objectives and targets within the assigned territory.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/ RESPONSIBILITIESS
- Develop, execute, and drive the Passenger and Cargo Sales together with the Marketing plan guaranteeing exposure of Precision Air’s product facilitating delivery of the company’s Sales targets and business objectives in the assigned territory.
- Build and maintain sales team representation and network to ensure sustenance of profitable sales, revenues and market share for Precision Air.
- Analysis of business environment to facilitate timely response to developing market trends to maximise on opportunities that arise and minimise adverse impact on company passenger and cargo sales.
- Monitor, evaluate and recommend competitive strategy and pricing levels to deliver expected yield, margin, and revenue targets
- To be the principal administrator for Precision Air in the assigned territory safeguarding PW’s interests.
- Provide input and participate in the identification and progress of new business opportunities for revenue growth (through special prorate/ interline agreements /partnerships etc).
- Participate in PW’s passenger and cargo revenue budget process for the assigned territory.
- Assess and propose appropriate incentive schemes to TA, Corporate travel, and Government to enhance productivity, efficiency and maximisation of revenue.
- Develop and monitor expenditure budget/actual and control costs.
- Work hand in hand with the contracted Agent for cargo sales while overseeing cargo unit internally
- Achieve and exceed agreed market share, passenger & Cargo, revenue targets.
- Visible revenue growth both on passenger and Cargo
- Incentive schemes for TA, Govt., and corporate travel.
- Effective control of expenditure budget.
- High efficiency standards through quality of customer relationship
- Motivated, knowledgeable and “switched” on professional Sales Team
- Timely appraisals
- Well-kept and Managed Customer profile records understood by all team members
- Visibility and good impression of the company’s brand
- High level of integrity, Customer focused and good PR
- Decisive and confident and result oriented
- Good negotiator, presenter, and articulate communicator
- Revenue and cost conscious
- Good team player
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- University Graduate in business administration, Marketing, Accounts, Economics etc or 5 years’ managerial experience in sales or commercial functions..
- Proficient in spoken and written English, other international languages will be added advantage
- Excellent computer data analysis and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, visionary Planning and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of airline business processes is an added advantage
National Sales Manager Job Vacancy at Precision Air Services Plc
Not later than 01st May 2023
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please email your Cover Letter, CV and evidence of relevant certifications to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Head of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam
Read: Why it is Important to always Update your CV to Match the Job Description.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org