Website Penuel's Investment LTD
Penuel's Investment is the leading event and project management company.
Office Administrator Job Vacancy at Penuel’s Investment LTD.
We are looking for a female individual to efficiently manage office administrative tasks in a fast paced office. The ideal candidate should be highly dedicated and reliable who understands how the media and entertainment industries operate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update and maintain the CRM system as per office requirements.
- Serve as liaison and appropriately share information within the company.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate office meetings i.e. prepare meeting agendas, schedule meetings, take notes during meetings then develop and timely distribute and meeting minutes.
- Create and maintain effective filing systems both electronic and physical.
- Order office supplies and maintain sufficient levels.
- Maintain office petty cash and ensure appropriate daily documentation and reports are maintained.
- Assist with any other business operational issues as may be required.
- Adhere to best business practices and etiquette
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
· Strong attention to details and good analytical skills
- Able to interact well with employees and business partners of all levels and backgrounds
- Ability to multi-task
- High level of integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Office Administrator Job Vacancy at Penuel’s Investment LTD
- Degree in Business Administration or any other related field
- Must have passed Mathematics and English in “O” Level
- Knowledge of basic accounting functions and principles
- Certificate/Diploma in Events Management or Public Relations will be an added advantage
- Hands on experience in Events Management will be an added advantageAll CVs should be in PDF format and should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest 02nd September 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com