Asasi ya Uwezeshaji Tanzania
Place of Work: Mwanga Tower Bagamoyo Rd, Dar es Salaam.
Asasi ya Uwezeshaji Tanzania – ASUTA working in partnership with FHI 360 on Epidemic Control (EpiC) which is a global project funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Working with JHPIEGO with USAID Afya Yangu Program in Katavi, MDM/Worldvision with AHADI Project and USAID Heshimu Bahari with CHEMONICS as Ips and has a five-year period of performance from April 15, 2019 to April 14, 2027.
ASUTA offer the following open vacancy for interested candidate;
Job Title: Office Assistant
Minimum Qualification O-level
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To clean Office premises and equipment including surroundings;
- To distribute files and documents;
- To dispatch official mail and transmission of messages within the office;
- To move equipment as directed by management;
- To duplicate, photocopy, reproduce, collect and stapling materials of various nature as may be directed by superiors;
- To assist in performing secretarial duties including word processing of reports, records, letters and other documents;
- To assist in ensuring that, doors and windows are opened and closed in time;
- To assist in making copies of documents according to the needs of the office;
- .To assist in sending and collecting official parcels and letters to and from the post office; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by his supervisor.
Office Assistant Job Vacancy at ASUTA
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Possession of Form IV Certificate of Secondary Education with passes in English and Kiswahili.
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, should send a CV, Photo for Passport size and cover letter (only) with the subject of the email as ‘Office Assistant’
Through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 12th Sept 2023. Each application should include at least three referees Telephone contacts must be submitted with the application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com