Website Noble Health Specialized Polyclinic
Specialized Polyclinic Health care excellence.
Location: Goba, Dar es Salaam
Department: Out-Patient Department
Salary: Cost sharing agreement / Shareholding
Noble Health Specialized Polyclinic is a multi-specialized out-patient clinic operating under Noble Health Care Limited registered under the Law of the United Republic of Tanzania Companies Act of 2002. Noble Health Specialized Polyclinic is administered and managed in accordance with regulations under the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) as well as under the Private Health Advisory Board (PHAB). The property is vested in trustees.
The drive to start noble health care arose from the thirst to fulfill client satisfaction and high level of customer care to patients and accompanying care takers. Since its establishment, Noble Health Polyclinic strives to provide outstanding services in-order to cover the gap of client dissatisfaction. Along with this, the team behind Noble health specialized polyclinic tirelessly applies creativity around the healthcare arena enabling most of the outpatient clinical history taking, thorough investigations and management is done to meet International standards. “We not only wish to see clients properly handled, but we also wish to reduce medical tourism to foreign countries over competent health care that can be achieved within Tanzania.” The 21st century is all about innovation, skills and quality. Noble health is just about that.
About the role;
We are looking for an experienced and passionate pediatrician to join our healthcare team.
The pediatrician will be responsible in managing health care needs of infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. Pediatrician duties include monitoring the health, growth, and development of their patients from birth. The Pediatrician will regularly see their patients for checkups.
Main duties and responsibilities;
- Diagnosing and treating common childhood ailments and minor injuries
- Recommending patients for further specialized treatments and to other specialized services when needed e.g. surgery, ENT etc.
- Providing preventative care, including the recommendation of vaccines and community health education
- Recording and maintaining the health and development information of their patients
- Effectively communicating their patients’ health, nutritional, hygiene, disease prevention and wellness needs to their guardians including explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients and family members
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Collecting, recording, and maintaining patients’ information and histories.
- Prescribing and administering treatments, therapies, medications, vaccinations, and other specialized pediatric care
- Conducting research and remaining up to date on current trends, epidemics, seasonal ailments, discoveries, and developments in the field.
View also: Physician Job Vacancy at Noble Health Specialized Polyclinic
Pediatrician Job Vacancy at Noble Health Specialized Polyclinic
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to fellow staff as well as clients
– Attention to details especially pediatric physical examination
-Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
– Knowledge of medical terminologies and diagnostic procedures
-Ability to remain calm and professional in difficult situations
– A qualified pediatrician to submit his/ her CV and cover letter
– Academic certificates
– Membership of professional affiliations
Mode of Application:
Read: The Job Application Letter Checklist
– send your CV and cover letter via this email; email@example.com copying firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com