ClearScore is currently the biggest marketplace for credit products in the UK and in South Africa with over 14 million users.
ClearScore is a workplace like no other. We’ve spent the past six years disrupting an entire industry and building a user base of millions. At the heart of this success is our culture, where we work hard, relish change and treat each other with respect—helping everyone to reach their potential and deliver results that make a difference.
We’re on a mission to positively impact the lives of our users. Our product puts their needs at the centre of our thinking. Through cutting-edge tech, insightful analytics and beautiful design we want to help our users build their financial confidence and make better financial decisions.
We want our people to perform at their best, so we trust everyone to work in a way that suits them—focusing on output, not time spent at a screen. We have an inclusive culture where everyone is encouraged to look after their own wellbeing whilst growing and developing their career.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast-paced, rapidly growing team of talented designers, helping to build revolutionary experiences that will help millions of users manage and better understand their finances.
You will be responsible for design delivery as well as looking after your design team. Working in a strategic partnership with the Head of Delivery and forging strong relationships with product managers and developers.
What you’ll get to do
- Create products that are used by millions of people around the globe to improve their financial decision making
- Act as a vital link between Product, Engineering and Design.
- Solve complex problems, humanise product ideas and develop these ideas through concepts and prototypes into beautiful and elegant application design
- Work with Product Managers and Engineers to grow large strategic concepts through design exploration, ideation and user validation
- Oversee the user experience of products from conception through launch as well as additional ongoing iterations
- Present design solutions to stakeholders and company executives, defend design decisions and incorporate feedback into the design cycle
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
Product Designer Job Vacancy at ClearScore
What you bring to the role
- 3-5 years of experience designing digital products that have been released to the market
- Proven experience delivering end-to-end (from brief to shipping) digital products within a cross-functional team environment with an iterative approach that leverages quantitative and qualitative measurement
- Ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the development process across different client platforms
- Demonstrated ability to think at a high level about product strategy but also act–with speed and precision–to identify and deliver the tactical pieces that realise it
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies, including low and high fidelity prototyping skills
These are some of the things we look for:
- Friendly people who like to join in
- Pride in the work you do and everything you get involved with
- Independent thinking, and not being afraid to suggest new ideas
- Obsession with your craft, down to the smallest detail
- Data driven but able to make judgment calls when necessary
- Comfortable with ambiguity and excited by a challenge orientated environment
- Holidays – 20 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Full Medical Aid cover over and above salary
- Pension Fund Contribution over and above salary
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home (Hybrid working model)
- Flexible, generous and personalized maternity and paternity plans
- Annual learning budget
- Monthly team events and office days out that we get to choose, and company events at the end of each race and retro
- Hit apply for a chat with our team to see if this role is a great fit for you.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join ClearScore. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people. Please see our People Policy Notice at https://www.clearscore.com/people-notice
Recommended: Read our Job Tips Here to enhance your Application