Website WASCO ISOAF Tz Limited
WASCO ISOAF Tz is a Tanzania -incorporated company with its head office in Dar es Salaam and its plant in Nzega District, Tabora Region .
Cost Controller Job Vacancy at WASCO ISOAF Tz Limited.
POSITION: COST CONTROLLER
ACCOUNTABILITY: PROJECT CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER
Cost Controller is responsible for controlling the project costs; this includes planning, developing, controlling, and forecasting the project’s budget. Evaluating project and conducting project cost/ benefit analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in conjunction with all department heads to ensure maximum cost saving practices.
- Provide critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections
- Assess all incoming products, resources, and services to ensure the best price.
- Maintain vendor and service provider relationships.
- Remain acutely aware of market trends that could impact resource costs.
- Keep up to date on new vendors and possible cost-cutting partnerships.
- Analyze invoices to ensure correct products/services were received at the expected/market/reason- able cost.
- Collaborate with department heads to strategize ways to minimize cost.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the interdependency of cost drivers.
- Understand the entire arc of the business and how productivity impacts profitability.
- Commit to maximizing efficiency at all levels without compromising quality.
- Develop and implement proactive solutions and cost-cutting measures.
- Present new strategies and assessments to stakeholders in a compelling fashion.
- Roll out clear cost-saving programs with timelines and assessment goals.
Cost Controller Job Vacancy at WASCO ISOAF Tz Limited
Cost Controller Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or relevant field strongly preferred
- Minimum A years’ experience working in cost control
- Management experience strongly preferred.
- Exceptionally well organized with an aptitude for data
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid networking and interpersonal skills
- Able to generate budgets and reports
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately
- Able to develop strong, cooperative relationships with department heads
- Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems
How to Apply:
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline: 24th March 2023
Please note that, should you not be contacted for more than two weeks after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful