Website Momentum Metropolitan
Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Limited (Momentum Metropolitan) is a South African based financial services group listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange
Provide immediate support to brokers/ planners/ financial advisors via call and correspondence.
- Relevant industry qualification would be an advantage
- 3-5 years’ experience in a customer service environment is essential
- Excellent Networking Skills is essential
- Good understanding of the intermediary/broker industry (specific to Health)
- Good understanding of the medical scheme industry and regulations
- Knowledge of Oracle platform and Momentum health products is essential
- Experience in corporate relations, Broker relations and customer services is essential
Duties & Responsibilities
- Front-line external consultation between groups, brokers, and Schemes.
- Ensuring the companies are updated in terms of Medical Schemes Act, Scheme rules, and related legislation – Assisting online companies with data input and the Web usage
- Upskilling of staff
- Responsible for problem-solving at all levels
- Written and verbal communication at both executive and member level
- Management of relationships with brokers to ensure optimal service delivery to broker clients
- Relationships with key clients is positive and productive
- Relationships with brokers is positive and productive
- Ensuring queries and problems are resolved accurately and timeously
- Training needs of clients are identified and addressed
- The year-end process runs smoothly and is facilitated to ensure that clients are
- Fully aware of all changes and options available to them
- To build relationships and to provide a consistent one-stop service to all stakeholders
- Identify risks to the company and escalate accordingly
- Engage in effective communication and delivery according to Service Level Agreements
- Obtain and maintain a broad product knowledge in order to effectively and accurately respond to customer queries
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are met and exceeded
- Deal promptly with client requests in a competent, efficient, and professional manner
- Handling high-level unresolved queries/disputes from brokers
- Ensure that the appropriate recovery measures and plans are implemented to handle broker escalations.
- Liaising with the departments that do not meet the standards of service as laid down in Scheme service level agreements.
- Ensuring that the recommended corrective measure to the defaulting departments does take place.
- Identify areas where training is required to improve service levels.
- Identify process and system shortfalls in order to improve efficiencies.
- Building and maintaining relationships with QA, & leaders of the various business units.
- Ensuring that broker feedback on queries received via Social Media and the business is responded to within agreed SLA.
Service Consultant Job Vacancy at Momentum Metropolitan
- Business Acumen
- Client/ Stakeholder Commitment
- Drive for Results
- Leads Change and Innovation
- Impact and Influence
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
Recommended: Read our Job Tips Here to enhance your Application
To apply for this job please visit momentummetropolitan.erecruit.co.