Website Firm 23 Ltd
Technology Development Specialist for startups and enterprise clients. Strategic app planning, design, and development, QA, branding, etc.
|Reports To:||General Manager|
|Location:||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania|
|Type of Contract:||Internship|
Reporting to General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for applying engineering principles to software development. Their role includes analyzing and modifying existing software and designing, constructing, and testing end-user applications that meet user needs using the programming languages and frameworks used by the Firm.
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web, mobile, and desktop-based business applications.
- Assisting in collecting and documenting user requirements, developing user stories, and estimating.
- Preparing reports, manuals, and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Participating in peer reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and on budget.
- Providing third-level support to business users.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field.
- Working experience is not mandatory
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
- Experience using relevant tool suites.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- Excellent coding skills.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Strong team-building skills.
- The ability to travel as necessary.
Software Engineer Job Vacancy at Firm 23 Ltd
Recommended: Read our Job Tips Here to enhance your Application.
Check Out: A Guide to Writing Great Cover Letters
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org