Website WASCO ISOAF Tz Limited
WASCO ISOAF Tz is a Tanzania -incorporated company with its head office in Dar es Salaam and its plant in Nzega District, Tabora Region .
Statutory Requirements Officer Job Vacancy at WASCO ISOAF Tz Limited.
WASCO ISOAF Tz is a Tanzania -incorporated company with its head office in Dar es Salaam and its plant in Nzega District, Tabora Region .The Company is expecting to commence its operations as a Thermal insulation System Contractor for East Africa Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project.
POSITION: STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS OFFICER
Primary job duties and responsibilities
- Implementing an effective statutory compliance program
- Ensuring that the compliance program effectively prevents and/or detects violation of laws and regulations.
- Regularly reviewing the compliance program and recommending appropriate revisions and modifications to the manager responsible for statutory requirements.
- Coordinating resources to ensure the ongoing effectiveness of the compliance program
- Overseeing follow-up and, as applicable, resolution to investigations and other issues generated by the compliance program, including development of corrective action plans, as needed
- Tracking all issues referred to the compliance unit
- Developing productive working relationships with management
- Preparing required reports on the compliance program
- Developing appropriate agendas, reports, and information as directed from time to time by the supervisor
- Monitor the day-to-day compliance activities of the organization
- In conjunction with the management, interface with external regulatory agencies.
- Carry out all duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
Statutory Requirements Officer Job Vacancy at WASCO ISOAF Tz Limited
Education and Skills Required:
- Academic Qualifications in in Business Management or Law
- Experience in Compliance or Auditing (Related to Compliance)
- Two year’s experience
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline: 18th November 2022
Please note that, should you not be contacted for more than two weeks after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com