Website Heritage Camps and Lodges Ltd
A collection of unique and luxury tented camps located in northern Tanzania
HERITAGE CAMPS AND LODGES LIMITED
JOB TITLE: Storekeeper
Organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all of the operations in our storeroom. In this position, you’ll play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
EDUCATION; Bachelor’s Degree of business administration, accounting or any management bachelor programs from qualified institution.
Storekeeper Job Vacancy at Heritage Camps and Lodges Ltd
Requirements and Qualifications
- Knowledge of proper inventory management Age range from 25 -30.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations proficiency with spreadsheet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction accurately
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Competent computer skills, particularly proficiency with spreadsheet
- High level of accuracy
- Driving license will be of added advantage.
- all applicants should attach their cv and academic certificates from qualified institution
- Application letter and other attachments should be in one PDF file.
MODE OF APPLICATION.
All application must be sent through email firstname.lastname@example.org before 27th September 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com