Content+Cloud is a leading UK-based cloud services, digital transformation and managed services provider.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to guide and build a Service desk whilst providing support to one of our many clients?
As a well-seasoned Service Desk Team Manager, you will be managing a team of service desk engineers, ensuring support tickets are responded to within agreed SLA’s and making sure your team of well-equipped engineers are mentored and developed.
In showcasing your skills in line with your day-to-day tasks, you are providing support in the below areas:
Operational process support
- Ensuring conformance of incident and request-response and resolution/fulfillment to agreed best practice
- Monitoring team outputs and ensuring Quality Assurance remains in focus
- Actively look for ways to improve service and initiating them or bring them to the attention of others
- The development, distribution and management of operational reports (daily; monthly; ad-hoc);
- Initiation of meetings with stakeholders to resolve issues or collaborate when required
- Documenting Appraisal meetings with each direct report a minimum of twice annually
- Delivery of clear and effective communication with a customer focus, in written and verbal formats
Governance and control functions:
- Demonstrate a high degree of people/relationship management focus and an ability to deal with an administrative workload
- Coach and help develop team members
- Active management of resource productivity
Support Service Team Manager Job Vacancy at Content+Cloud – South Africa
Experience and Knowledge Required
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience of working in or being exposed to a Service Desk environment
- Previous experience of working in a highly pressurised environment
- Natural organizer and process driven
- Verbal communication – professional phone manner and ability to match the customer’s style/level of communication
- Written communication – ability to write professional emails and document knowledge clearly and concisely
- Above average MS Excel/reporting package experience
- Calm but positive and responsive under pressure
- ITIL foundation certification
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.