Website Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry.
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD discs. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Responsible for full-cycle talent acquisition.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs and holding “intake meetings” to ensure the Company can target the right candidate pools/sources.
- Builds applicant sources by researching, networking and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Builds a strong pipeline of candidates across the organization, all service lines and corporate functions (IT, HR, Accounting, etc)
- Determines up front (through the resume screening process, if an applicant meets the requirements for the job by knowing and understand the requirements of the role and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; and using, using newsgroups, job sites and social media. Occasionally, may engage third party recruiter (search firm) to assist.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging office community tours.
- Interviews and evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Creates a positive candidate experience.\
Talent Acquisition Partner Job Vacancy at Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC
- BA/BSS/BCOM in Human Resources, Industrial Organisational Psychology, Communications or related field degree preferred
- 5-years’ experience working in a recruiter or talent acquisition role.
- Highly skilled and experienced in behavior-based interviewing.
- Outstanding interviewing skills either on the phone, via video conference (Skype, Zoom, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation, influencing, negotiating and coaching skills
- Has a proven history of attracting top talent, including diverse candidates
- Proven project management skills and creating a positive candidate experience
- Systems and database skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A proactive and assertive approach, tenacity, commitment and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrates great judgment, is results driven and ensures internal clients (management teams) are satisfie
- d with progress and candidate flow.
How to Apply:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.