Website Standard Bank
Standard Bank Group Limited is a major South African bank and financial services group.
To manage and develop a team and all other available resources (people, process and systems) within the branch to entrench a strong client-focused culture that will enable high-quality service to all customers. Builds and develops resources and environments to enable the team to achieve its desired vision.
- Secondary/High school/A levels/Matric
- Degree in Business Commerce FAIS Aligned
- Sales and Service
- 3-4 years Previous experience in the front line.
- Knowledge of retail and business products required for understanding the context of stated client demands.
- Knowledge of the procedures and the interdependencies of the various functions performed in Branch.
Team Leader, Universal Banking Job Vacancy at Standard Bank
- Generating Ideas
- Exploring Possibilities
- Providing Insights
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Convincing People
- Following Procedures, Banking Process & Procedures
- Client Acceptance & Review
- Application & Submission Verification (Consumer Banking)
- Customer Understanding ( Consumer Banking)
- Product Knowledge (Consumer Banking)
Please note: All our recruitment processes comply with the applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any from of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraud line on +27 800222050 or TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za
To apply for this job please visit www.standardbank.com.