Website Ad Dynamo
Ad Dynamo is the largest digital media sales business in Africa.
Ad Dynamo is an Aleph Group Inc company. We are a global sales house that represents leading digital media platforms across various regions of the globe, such as Snapchat, Spotify, Twitter, and Yahoo. Aiming to connect advertisers to every digitally connected user in its respective markets, Ad Dynamo equips its brands and agencies with the market know-how and innovative strategies to maximise their ROI’s.
By joining Ad Dynamo you’ll be part of a global digital media business that represents some of the world’s leading digital platforms with the opportunity to forge a rewarding career and have fun while doing it.
We are recruiting a Twitter Account Manager to join our team in Johannesburg.
- Manage LCS (large client solutions) Twitter Clients for Ad Dynamo
- Educate client on Twitter offerings
- Share Twitter best practices to enhance performance of campaigns
- Assist in the setup of Twitter campaigns
- Assist in optimising Twitter campaigns
- Sharing creative specs
- Capture and load new bookings for clients
- Day to day liaising with the Sales Team as well as Clients (at agency or client direct)
- Share weekly campaign insights as well as platform updates
- Quarterly Reporting on performance of Twitter campaigns
- Achieve quarterly targets as set out by the Sales Director
Twitter Account Manager Job Vacancy at Ad Dynamo
- Degree in relevant field
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Experience on keynote (or similar)
- Experience on Google Sheets (or similar)
- Social Media Knowledge
- Experience in managing digital campaigns
- Knowledge of South African Agency landscape
- Can-do attitude
- A competitive salary and sales commission incentives
- Flexi-time and remote working
- Great working culture with regular office events and team building
- Fun working environment with skilled diverse individuals
- Contribution towards home internet
- Contribute to establishing a globally recognised brand
- Opportunity to build your career