Website Hire Resolve
As a specialist recruitment agency Hire Resolve focuses on the Engineering, Finance, IT, Mining, Manufacturing, and Logistics industries.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- The Warehouse Manager is responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate receipt and distribution of products.
- Establish that all products are handled, stored correctly, and distributed.
- All OHS Act and fire regulations must be adhered to, and stock accounted for.
- They provide leadership and manage the performance of subordinates promoting company values.
- Understand service provider needs to satisfy customers’ needs.
- As per the budget, costs are controlled, variances highlighted, and over-expenditure planned.
- Positive action to be taken to reduce costs.
- Prioritises forklift utilisation and contacts vehicle/forklift hiring companies in the event of breakdowns.
Management of Resources
- Manages and motivates staff, ensuring compliance with company procedures and regulations.
- Sets objectives and measures performance regularly
- Can take corrective/disciplinary action when required.
Banking and Receipting
- All cash receipt books (Drivers) to be checked weekly verifying that all money has been handed in.
- Meet customer’s expectations.
- ISO procedures
- Adherence to ISO9001 policies and procedures.
Dispatching of orders
- Coordination of orders for delivery.
- Printing of the invoices (PODs) to accompany the delivery.
- Liaises with transporters regarding transport requirements, the time required and expected loading time
- Maintains route sheets/trip lists cost-effectively.
- Control management and maintenance of vehicles, including the forklift trucks.
- Planning of loads and route sheets, and overseeing vehicle maintenance
- Preparation of route sheets for drivers.
- Checking that appropriate signage is displayed and that the vehicle is roadworthy.
- Maintenance of SRN register – ensuring stock accuracy.
- Stock Returns
- Checks documentation of stock returned and manages the POD and COD invoice process.
- Stock Counts
- Assists with stock counts as necessary.
- Check anomalies and establish that the FIFO system is maintained.
Warehouse and Logistics Manager Job Vacancy at Hire Resolve
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Must have chemical and manufacturing knowledge and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent
Hire Resolve is a top-tier recruitment firm that focuses on placing skilled professionals in permanent employment.
Hire Resolve focuses on working with senior-level executives and we pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our candidates and clients.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.