Website Asilia lodges and Camps LTD
Safari Lodges & Camps
SPA Therapist (Re-Advertised) at Asilia Lodges and Camps Ltd November, 2022
COMPANY NAME: ASILIA LODGES AND CAMPS LTD
POSITION: SPA Therapist (RE ADVERTISED)
DEPARTMENT: FIELD OPERATIONS
REPORTING TO: CAMP MANAGER
At Asilia we aim to be an organization that offers Better Experiences and Strong Positive Impact
We give people joy and appreciation in iconic wildlife & wilderness areas in a way that makes a positive lasting impact on the environment and its people. Behind the scenes, we diligently build our operational, sustainable and marketing/sales capabilities and access to capital to enable scaling up the experience and impact.
Asilia Lodges and Camps Ltd is looking to recruit a Full time Spa Therapists to join SPA team in their camps. We need someone who is a reliable, friendly team player, a good communicator with excellent customer service skills. Someone who is professional and engaging in wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. Able to offer a full range of treatments to make our guest happy
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Keep documentation and maintain clients’ files
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues
- Explaining massages, treatments, and therapies to guests and providing suitable recommendations as needed.
- Ensuring that the spa is adequately stocked with spa supplies and reporting shortages.
- Enquiring about guests’ medical conditions and allergies before providing spa services.
SPA Therapists Job Vacancies at Asilia lodges and Camps LTD
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Spa Therapist
- Hands on experience in massage techniques, manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/body therapies
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- User level computer skills
If you meet the requirements and interested in this exciting opportunity, Please send your application and resume in only one Pdf document not later than 23rd November 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Hard copy or Hand delivery will not be considered