Website Alpha Associates Tanzania Limited
One of Tanzania’s premier financial services and Tax consultant service providers
ACCOUNTANTS (2 JOB POSITIONS)
Alpha Associates Tanzania Limited has achieved healthy growth since inception and is now recognized as one of the Tanzania’s premier financial services and Tax consultant service provider. The success of the Company has been underpinned by its strong commitment to service, together with the recruitment and retention of high quality and integrity staff.
- Working closely with Head of Consultancy Unit, Human Resources Manager and Managing Director on preparing comprehensive action Plans.
- Prepare company and client financial reports as per applicable IFRSs and TFRS 1.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Filling for statutory returns of the company and clients.
- Distribute and store all Mwanza office correspondences (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- To make sure that all company and clients monthly VAT returns are prepared and filed on time.
- To make sure that all Company and clients quarterly provisional tax payments are done on time.
- To remind all clients to pay taxes as assessed by TRA.
- To calculate and file provisional returns of the company and on behalf of clients
- To prepare and file Company monthly SDL and PAYE and on behalf of clients on time
- Prepare payroll and pension schemes returns of the company e.g. NSSF monthly returns
- To liaise with Arusha and Dar es Salaam office for smooth running office activities
- To prepare and calculate VAT credits for Refunds of the company and on behalf of Clients
- To make sure Alpha Associates company records and returns are kept intact
- Your working tool should be non-other than ERPNext system.
- Undertake any other activities as may be assigned by the Head of consultancy Unit, HR or Managing Director.
Accountant Job Vacancies at Alpha Associates Tanzania Limited
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/finance or any other related field. Experience and skills required
- At least one year working experience in accounting/ finance
- Knowledge on IFRSs and IASs
- Knowledge on computer application especially MS excel in preparing financial statements
- Knowledge on application of ERP Next will be added advantag
- Knowledge on preparation of directors report
- Ability to manage account receivables and payables
- Perform company monthly bank reconciliation
- Knowledge on the use of EFD or VFD
- Ability to manage and prepare company and clients payrolls
- Knowledge on TFRS 1
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should address their applications to The Managing Director of Alpha Associates Tanzania Limited, P.O.Box 22366, 4th Floor, NHC-Acacia Building, Samora Avenue, Dar es Salaam, through email email@example.com
All submission of Application letters should be attached with CV’s and related academic certificates in a combined PDF format
The deadline for submitting the application is 03 February 2023.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org