Website Wifi Plus Solutions
Provides Unlimited High-Speed Internet wirelessly to Residential and Commercial customers
Accounts and Finance Executive Job Vacancy at Wifi Plus Solutions
Company: WIFI PLUS SOLUTIONS
Job Position: Accounts and Finance Executive
Job level: Standard
Type of contract: Full time
Experience: 3 years and above
Number of position: 1
Age: not more than 35 years
Wifi Plus solutions is a fast growing company operating in Tanzania providing unlimited Highspeed Wi-Fi and internet solutions to SME, corporates, consumers as well as residential customers. The company operates within the country whereby, the work force increases rapidly due to the nature operations that are executed in the company currently. We are looking for Accounts and Finance Executive to oversee all accounting and finance issues.
The job calls for a young, competent and qualified person of high integrity, an accounts and
Finance Executive will report to the General Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of IFRS, IAS and accounting processes around cash management
- Hands-on experience with any ERP system
- Thorough understanding of financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end closing
- Good research and analytical skills with an aptitude for numbers
- Accuracy and great attention to detail
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to function as a team
- Strong analytical skills to perform in depth financial analysis
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure
- Preparing and presenting financial reports
- Conducting detailed financial analysis and providing recommendations
- Managing budgeting and forecasting processes
- Ensuring compliance with financial regulations and standards
- Overseeing audit processes
- Managing relationships with external auditors and financial consultants
- Implementing and maintaining financial management systems
- Providing financial advice and guidance to other departments within the organization
- Prepare cost analysis
- Conducting financial transactions
- Strong accounting, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of operations and senior
- Strong knowledge of financial principles.
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint. CPA(T) will be an added an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as problem solving and
- Excellent customer service skillsProfessional Skills
- Commercial orientation and business acumen
- Strategic orientation
- Result orientation
- Client Focused
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- An analytical thinker
- Efficient and results oriented
- Self-motivated person who is able to work under minimum supervision
- Organization and communication skills
- Networking skills to form collaborative partnerships
- Process Disciplined and Quality Orientation
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
Candidates applying for this post should have the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant
- 3-5 years previous supply chain or procurement experience
- Previous experience in Finance preferably within the ICT industry.
Competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
How To Apply
Application should be sent by latest 24th January 2024. Please provide an updated Curriculum
Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through email@example.com and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field. Only
shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Wifi Plus is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.