Website Rafiki Social Development Organization
Rafiki Social Development Organization is a development and advocacy Non-Governmental and Non-profit making Organization.
Adapt Training Materials on AF & GR SRHR Consultancy Vacancies at Rafiki Social Development Organization
CONSULTANCY JOB ADVERTISEMENT
ACTIVITY TITLE: ADAPT TRAINING MATERIALS AND TRAIN FACILITATORS ON Adolescent Friendly & Gender Responsive Sexual Reproductive Health & Rights (AF & GR SRHR).
Rafiki Social Development Organization (Rafiki-SDO) is a development and advocacy Non- Governmental and Nonprofit making Organization working with Children, Youth, Marginalized and Vulnerable groups, families and their communities to reach their full potential by advocating for their rights and tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. The Organization was established in January 2005 and registered under the NGO Act of 2002, issued with a registration number No.00NGO/00006336 to operate in Tanzania Mainland.
Rafiki-SDO in collaboration with Plan International Tanzania under the Keeping Adolescent Girls in Schools (KAGIS) project intend to engage a consultant who will be required to adapt training materials and train facilitators on Adolescent Friendly (AF) & Gender Responsive Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR).
To undertake a desk review of relevant existing materials related with Adolescent Friendly as well as Gender Responsive Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights.
• To develop training materials that will be used to conduct training on Adolescent Friendly (AF) and Gender Responsive Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights for RHMTs and CHMTs/health workers
• To undertake an intensive five (5) days training to 9 RHMT and CHMTs members on
Adolescent Friendly (AF) and Gender Responsive Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights
• Developed Adolescent Friendly & Gender Responsive SRHR Training materials and job aids for health workers.
• Trained facilitators on AF & GR SRHR who will be well capacitated to cascade the same knowledge to health personnel.
Scope of Work
The consultants will be required to carry out 15 days for consultation. Before the commencing, she/he will be required to review all project documents and other supplement materials and will be shared to the project staff. The consultant will conduct this assignment in Geita region (Geita TC) and will be supervised by the Program Manager. Prior the consultancy work, consultant will be oriented to KAGIS project so as to understand the relevancy of what has been assigned for and the ultimate goal of the project which is to ensure adolescent girls are realizing their rights to safe, quality and gender responsive education, also consultant will be oriented in all project documents includes Project Implementation Plan Narrative, Performance Measurement Framework (PMF) and others. He/she will undertake desk review of the materials for 5 days, followed by 5 days of training, 3 days of report writing and 2 days for travel (go and return). The developed materials and training report will be submitted in first draft and second draft to ensure the deliverables are achieved.
• Developed AF & GR SRHR materials and job aid for health personnel.
• 9 Facilitators are comprehensively trained on AF & GR SRHR and be able to cascade knowledge to health personnel
• Pre and Post-test results of the participants are conducted for knowledge measurement.
• Training materials are made available to trainees for future reference.
• Training report writing within three 3 days after completing the training.
Required Education & Experience Qualifications
• Graduate degree or higher in Medicine, Public health, Social Science, Nursing or other related from reputable institutions
• At least 10 years of professional experience working with Ministry of Community Development, Gender Women and Special group, MoEST, PO-RALG, MoH, and other Health and Education stakeholders.
• At least 5 years of experience in AF & GR SRHR consultancy or facilitation
• Good communication skills.
• High level of result-based reporting skills
• Demonstrated Consultant and facilitation skills on SRHR and Gender.
• Experience in working with donor-funded programs.
• Proficiency in Swahili and English.
• High level of commitment, results, reliability, and integrity.
• A high standard of professionalism
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CVs with three referees and cover letter to email@example.com not later than 30th August, 2022. Application should be addressed to the Executive Director, RAFIKI-SDO, P.O.BOX 194 Geita
Recommended: Read our Job Tips Here to enhance your Application
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org