EY provides consulting, assurance, tax and transaction services that help solve our client's toughest challenges and build a better working world for all.
Administrative Assistant – Tanzania Job Vacancy at EY
Requisition ID: 1453729
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Providing and managing Secretarial and Office Administration and other related services.
Your key responsibilities
- Providing quality service to Customers and managing Customer expectations, fully supporting them without boundaries.
- Responsible for potential risks that may pose danger to the business in general.
- Manage individual actions that may pose danger to the business in general
- Attending telephone calls, filing of correspondences coming to or going out of the office.
- Ensure Partners communications including outgoing and incoming mails is promptly dealt with. For the important correspondence to the clients, call the clients to confirm receipt.
- Assist with debt collections which includes analysing the debtors, sending reminders to managers, chasing collection from clients and where there are challenges escalate to us and find the best way to collect the funds.
- Follow up on unbilled WIP with managers, compiling and chasing invoices to ensure that they have been sent to clients promptly and agree with clients on when to collect the funds (on a case by case basis). The Administrative Assistant will always have an updated report with clear collection status based on client’s responses/promises.
- Scheduling both internal and external trainings.
- Update the pipeline opportunities and remind managers and partners on the follow ups.
- Attend weekly BoB & bi weekly BD meetings and take action points going forward.
- Ensuring the deadlines for various compliance within the department are met (such as objections, appeals, proposals, engagement letters that are about to expire, etc)
- Provide administrative support to Partners, Managers and Staff whenever needed.
- Ensure a proper storing and management of information system in both the partner’s office so that the information can be promptly retrieved when required.
- Arrange for meetings with clients as advised by partners and or tax managers.
- Ensure partner communications including outgoing incoming mail is promptly dealt with. For important correspondence to clients call clients to confirm receipt.
- Provide administrative support to partner, managers, and staff in the area of client facing whenever requested to do so in particular tax.
- Continuously be in touch with the managers and remind them of any assignments due.
- Assist with printing, binding of supporting documentation to be filed with TRAB and TRAT
- Handle all incoming calls and correspondence and respond to direct request for information and forward messages to appropriate staff to deal with in specialised areas.
- Deal with any welfare issues of both the partner and managers and report them appropriate.
- Assist the partner and managers with Report and letter finalisation when requested to do so.
- Ensure a proper storing and management of information system is in both the partners’ office so that information can be promptly retrieved when required.
- Handle travel arrangement and accommodation for the both the partner & the staff as requested.
- Above all maintain utmost confidentiality of the information which comes to your knowledge through working in a Partner’s office.
- Assist the Partner and staff with scanning and editing reports.
- Attend to any other duties that may be assigned by the partners and managers from time to time
- Making sure that cleanliness in the EY premises is maintained
- Maintain the utmost confidentiality of the information which come to your knowledge through working with Partner and other team members.
- Diploma or Degree in Secretarial Services/ Business Administration/Human Resources Management/ Sociology etc
- 3-5 years of experience in front office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other language is a plus).
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Work experiences & skills
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- User level IT (Ms Office) knowledge
Administrative Assistant – Tanzania Job Vacancy at EY
Please submit your application pack electronically in pdf format before 15th September 2023. Your application letter, CV, ID’s, certificates etc, should be merged in one document for quick upload.
Who we are:
At EY, we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference. “No matter when you join, how long you stay, the EY experience lasts a lifetime!”
How to Apply :
To apply for this job please visit careers.ey.com.