Website Institute of Social Work
The Institute of Social Work is situated at the corner of Shekilango and Ali Hassan Mwinyi Road, in Kijitonyama area...
The Institute of Social Work (ISW) is a Public Higher Learning Institution accredited by the National Council for Technical Education and Vocational Education (NACTVET) and established by the National Social Welfare Training Institute Act. No. 26 of 1973 (as amended by the Miscellaneous Act. no. 3 of 2002).
The Institute of Social Work invites qualified Tanzanians to apply for a one-year contract employment for the positions of Architecture II
Kijitonyama Campus (1 post) – one-year contract
- Qualifications and Experience
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Architecture and must be registered as graduate Architecture with the Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board (AQRB).
- Duties and Responsibilities
- To collect and analyse client’s requirements on buildings projects;
- To advise and analyze the need and scope of works for various technical services;
- To organize and arrange site visits and carry out initial appraisals;
- To collaborate with other project technical teams to analyze and prepare outline proposals for building projects;
- To prepare programmes and present proposals for the project team meetings;
- To provide complete and detailed information and arrange for tendering for the projects as advised by the Architect;
- To prepare reports, work schedules, and correspondences of the projects and seek for the approval of the Senior Architect.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by superiors from time to time
- Salary Scale: PGSS 7
Architecture II Job Vacancy at Institute of Social Work
How to Apply:
All applications should be addressed to Rector, Institute of Social Work, 210 Shekilango Road, P. 0. BOX 3375, 14113 Kijitonyama, Dar es Salaam. The application letters should indicate names, contacts and addresses of three referees. In addition, each application letter must be accompanied by a recent coloured passport size photo and certified copies of certificates and transcripts i.e. Form IV, Form VI, Bachelor degree, Birth certificate, Curriculum Vitae and other testimonials (including the National Identity Card). All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania, aged not above 45 years.
Rector, Institute of Social Work,
210 Shekilango Road,
P. 0. BOX 3375,
14113 Kijitonyama, Dar es Salaam
Please Note: –
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their addresses or telephone.
- Those working in the Public Service should not apply for the post.
- Those who studied abroad, TCU Verification must be attached to the application, otherwise the request will not be considered.
Deadline for receiving applications is 24th March, 2023.