Website Social Action Trust Fund (SATF)
Social Action Trust Fund (SATF) has experience of more than 20 years in providing care and support services to most vulnerable children.
Social Action Trust Fund (SATF) has experience of more than 20 years in providing care and support services to most vulnerable children and address the impact resulted by HIV/ AIDS and poverty in Tanzania through working with registered local organizations in Tanzania. Currently, SATF operates in 15 regions and 32 Districts of Tanzania Mainland. Our core interventions focus on four main OVC/MVC programing thematic areas which includes Education, Health, Child Protection and Household Economic Strengthening as per the national guidelines.
SATF seeks a dedicated, experienced, highly motivated, and proactive candidates for the Assistant Finance and Administration Officer and Assistant Program Officer based in Dar es Salaam.
Job title: Assistant Finance and Administration Officer
Reports to: Finance and Administration Officer
Summary of roles:
He/She will be responsible for supporting the Finance & Administration Officer Responsibilities:
- Maintenance and managing the fixed assets register,
- Supervise the real estate investment project on daily basis by making sure that all activities and reports related to the project are timely submitted,
- Supervise the office maintenance activities which includes office cleanliness, service of office equipment’s and repairs,
- Providing support on program related activities,
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Finance and Administration Officer. Qualifications
- A Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance with at least 3 years’experience,
- Experience of working with real estate projects will be an added advantage,
- A fast learner with good analytical and writing skills,
- Able to maintain good relationship with fellow staff, and Trust stakeholders,
- Flexible and committed hard worker who can work under pressure and produce required results.
Assistant Finance and Administration Officer Job Vacancy at Social Action Trust Fund (SATF)
Mode of Application
Send cover letter along with your CV of not more than two pages via email: email@example.com before 16th September 2022. Please note that, ONLY applications received through email shall be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org