Tanzania National Roads Agency
Assistant Land Surveyor Job Vacancy at TANROADS
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is vested with the responsibility of Maintenance and Development of the Trunk and Regional Roads Network in Tanzania Mainland. It is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operations using weighbridge scales.
The Regional Manager TAN ROADS Shinyanga on behalf of the Chief Executive TAN ROADS is looking for suitable qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill vacant posts available for the project of Upgrading of Kahama – Bulyanhulu Junction – Kakola (73KM) Road to Bitumen Standard; Contract No: AE/001/2022-23/HQ/W/70.
TAN ROADS therefore intends to recruit qualified and competent staff to fill vacancy posts on specified contract for the aforementioned project in the following fields.
POSITION TITLE: ASSISTANT LAND SURVEYOR (1 POST)
Must be a Tanzanian Citizen who is a holder of Diploma in Land Surveying or equivalent from a recognized Institutions with working experience of at least five (3) years in related field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist in preparation and sketches, maps and reports of works performed;
- To assist in reviewing survey data for accuracy, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites;
- To record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features;
- To assist in determining specifications for photographic equipment to be used for aerial photography; and
- Perform such other related duties as may be assigned by Supervisor
Successful applicants must be ready to work for considerable lengths of time in Kahama District where the project is located.
Terms of Service:
- The Terms of Employment: Specified Contract for 1 year
- Salary: TANROADS Salary scale with other site allowances as per TANROADS Incentive Policy
All interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications enclosing their detailed and signed Curriculum Vitae, Certified Copies of relevant Education and Professional Certificates with names of two reputable referees and their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses, so as to reach the below mentioned addressee not letter than 16.30 hours on 17th February, 2024.
Late Applications will not be considered for evaluation under this recruitment. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Those applicants who will not be contacted for interview should consider themselves unsuccessful.
Applications should be submitted to: –
The Regional Manager,
P 0 Box 62,
Regional Managers Office: Ushirika Area, Mwanza Road, P. O. Box 62, Shinyanga. Tell: 028-2762592, 2763941,
Fax: 028-2762551,2763141 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TANROADS is an Executive Agency of the Ministry of Works established under the Executive Agencies Act, 1997
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com