UDA Rapid Transit Public Limited Company (UDART) is a brain child of the Shirika la Usafiri Dar es Salaam limited (UDA).
Automobile Engineer Job Vacancies at UDART – ( 3 Positions)
UDA Rapid Transit PLC (UDART) is a company incorporated in Tanzania under the company’s Act cap 212 R. E 2019 on 19th December 2014 with the certificate of incorporation number 113954. UDART is the Transitional Bus Service Operator for phase 1 of the DART system in Dar es Salaam, fetching at an average of 165,000 passengers a day.
UDART is now seeking qualified Automobile Engineers and Automobile Technicians to serve UDA Rapid Transit PLC Buses.
Job title: Automobile Engineer ( 3 Positions)
The Job descriptions:
- To design develop and maintain the workshop in terms of machinery, labour and equipment’s;
- Manage and optimizes technical processes and Vehicle maintenance in a workshop ensuring quality and safety;
- Managing workshop environment ensuring effective maintenance of equipment’s, adhere to safety protocols and efficiency operations;
- Maintain proper documentation of workshop activities including maintenance records and inventory;
- Create solutions that improve the efficiency quality and safety of workshop;
- Analyze specifications and requirements that includes studying the technical manuals that describe the vehicles and other machines;
- To ensure the planning and booking of MOT tests are carried out in a timely manner.
- To carry out end of month procedures including clearing down outstanding WIP prior to closing the month down and correlating invoices applicable to suppliers on consolidated terms.
- Any other duties as you may be assigned by your superior.
A holder of Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering from recognized institution.
How to apply
Interested candidates for any of the below positions should submit an application letter via email firstname.lastname@example.org along with academic and professional certificates, detailed and updated CV. To apply please send your applications to Director General, UDA Rapid Transit PLC, P.O.Box 872 Dar es Salaam.
Deadline for the application of this job: Friday, February 09th, 2024
Read Also: The Top 6 Things to Keep On Your CV in 2024