Website Old Mutual
Old Mutual Limited is a pan-African investment, savings, insurance, and banking group.
Branch Manager – Mbeya Job Vacancy at Old Mutual
Lets Write Africa’s Story Together! Old Mutual
The focus of this role is to develop and grow the business by driving a good relationship between clients, agents and brokers in a manner that ensures achievement of set business targets.
- Implements and manages the sales process by adhering to activity management principles, managing the daily activities of the sales agents, ensuring their team achieves production targets and monitor progress of agents.
- Responsible for coaching and developing sales agents by establishing development needs per individual, conducting performance review sessions and team meetings; and evaluating competence of agents.
- Builds and sustains productive teams through close involvement in the recruitment and selection of agents, induction and support for new agents and identifying agents goals and motivators.
- and aligned so as to achieve company’s objectives.
- Raise the company’s profile and enhancing its visibility by positioning it strategically in the Industry through Brand Positioning and Brand Building
- Develop effective marketing strategy by creating a sustainable and comprehensive sales and marketing plan.
- Analyze customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and outcomes.
- Design and execute innovative marketing strategy.
- Establish innovative processes to manage existing customer expectations.
- Ensure a standardized service to all customers.
- Growing the company’s portfolio through mining of new and existing clients.
- Facilitation in product development.
- Facilitation in recruitment, training and development of a robust sales team.
- Reviewing attrition and assisting in designing retention strategies.
- Maintaining effective communication by establishing healthy PR with customers, management, internal departments in accordance with corporate strategy.
- Handle quotations based on proposals and requests to source business and satisfy customers.
- Follow up on quotations to close business and to get feedback.
- Daily servicing of clients to nurture the relationship between the company and our customers.
- Follow up on renewals to retain business.
- Conduct market intelligence to get information.
- Provide support services and training to agents.
- Public Relations – adverts, entertaining media houses to keep clients happy.
- Premium collections
- Underwriting, claims follow up
- Demonstrates exemplary behaviour and conduct in performance of duties.
Communication, Customer Follow-Ups, Managing Sales Teams, People Management, Recruiting, Renewals, Sales, Training and Development
Bachelors Degree (B) (Required)
Closing Date: 23 January 2024