Website Siemens Energy
Siemens Energy AG is an energy company formed by the spin off of the former Gas and Power division of Siemens Group and includes a 97.7% share of Siemens Gamesa.
Branch Operations Professional -Tanzania Job Vacancy at Siemens Energy
We are searching for an experienced Branch Operations Professional to coordinate the operational activities of our Tanzanian operationsbased in Dar es Salaam.
What are the responsibilities for the role?
- Collaborates with Hub management regarding branch strategies, plans, performance and other pertinent conditions.
- Routinely provides accurate orders, revenue and profit forecasts, delivers to annual budget requirements, oversees cost control, asset management as well as other financial deliverables.
- Develops and maintains personal contact with customers to streamline interfacing of the various Siemens Energy portfolios into customer contact points.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide support for current and future projects or service contracts.
- Ensures compliance with all federal and local rules and regulations applicable to the geographic area as well as all company policies and procedures. Responsible to ensure that all country specific statutory submission and renewals are met in time (e.g. trading licenses, tax returns etc.) including necessary sign off requirements, in collaboration with respective functional departmental responsibilities.
- Cooperates with Marketing, Product Management and Project Management in matters of strategic and tactical product and service positioning.
- In-country supply chain governance of processes and procedures including supplier management, purchase requisition and goods receipts administration.
- Coordinate necessary immigration requirements for personnel deployed to Tanzania under a variety of contract constellations.
- Coordinate customs control governance for the branch, ensuring uniform application across projects.
Branch Operations Professional -Tanzania Job Vacancy at Siemens Energy.
What do I need to qualify?
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- > 4 years’ experience in business unit controlling, cross border business, commercial project management, branch management and/or related tasks.
View also: Receptionist I Job Vacancy at UCSAF – Tanzania
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company.We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment. Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation. Check out this video to learn more about Siemens Energy: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
What Else Do I Need To Know. Diversity at Siemens Energy is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens-energy.com
How to Apply:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens-energy.com.