Website Diamond Trust Bank (Tanzania) Limited
Established in 1945, DTB Tanzania is a full-fledged commercial bank with a network of 28 branches and 28 ATM locations in major Tanzanian urban centres
Business Analyst Job Vacancy at Diamond Trust Bank (Tanzania) Limited
Job Purpose :
Business Analyst will be a pivotal player in aligning strategic goals with operational execution, especially in the realms of digital transformation and innovation.
Business Analyst will bridge the gap between IT and the business, using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements, and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead digital innovation projects, ensuring alignment with strategic objectives.
- Engage in predictive analytics to drive business decisions.
- Facilitate cross-functional team collaboration to ensure seamless communication between IT and business units.
- Collecting and documenting business requirements and translating them into technical specifications.
- Engaging business users and process owners to come up with a solution as per the business requirements.
- Documenting the user requirements document and ensuring signoff with all stakeholders before sending it to the supplier.
- Ensuring the supplier understands all the requirements and our prerequisites if any.
- Performing technical evaluation to ensure that all solutions proposals from the solutions providers match our requirements.
- Analyzing the solution design and architecture to ensure it is cost-efficient.
- Analyzing all risks associated with choosing each supplier.
- Suppliers’ evaluation.
- Ensuring that suppliers fully comply with all our security baseline standards.
- Digital IT budget administration
- Facilitating budget approvals for PO issuance of projects
- Any other duties as assigned by your superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computing or Electronics science and data communication.
- Business Analyst certification from a reputable organization (e.g., IIBA).
- At least five years of work experience in business analysis in the banking or financial sector.
- Expertise in digital banking platforms and financial technologies is essential
- At least two (2) years of work experience in Project Management is required.
Working Conditions :
- Perform indoor duties.
- Attend customers calls internal and external.
Personal Attributes :
- Proven leadership skills and experience in managing teams.
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to deliver against timelines and budget.
- Experience using Smartsheet, Lucidchart, PPT, JIRA is desirable.
- Requires a prolonged period of sitting at desk and work on computer and review of documents.
- Requires interaction, coordination of subordinates with direct reporting relationship.
Key Perfomance Indicators :
- Percentage of total collection/recoveries from bad debts (NPLs, and Written-Off Facilities) managed under Debt Recovery Management Function.
- Cycle time (Annual Performance Review).
Application Procedure :
If interested in the above position and meet the requirements indicated, send your application to email@example.com
Deadline for receiving applications is February 5, 2024.
NB: Only successful Candidates will be contacted.
DTB is an equal opportunity employer and DOES NOT charge for applications.