Website Al Mansour Automotive Company
Al-Mansour Automotive is one of the largest GM dealers in the world, selling over 75,000 vehicles a year.
Handling payments of goods from customers and associated customer service activities such as returns and complaint management. Ensure the correct and accurate processing of cash operations, including cash flow controls, check transactions and using a cash register in a retail environment.
Duties include balancing the cash register, making changes, and processing returns.
- Carry out standard customer service activities and handle simple customer enquiries
- Deliver mostly routine sales support services
- Develop and maintain excellent process or technical skills by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching.
- Develop working knowledge of the organization’s policies and procedures and of regulatory codes and codes of conduct relevant to own work
- Organize own work schedule in order to get the job done, coordinating with support services and assigning short-term tasks to others if necessary
- Respond to basic customer issues such as returns and escalate issues appropriately
- Run routine aged debtor reports to support the credit control and collections process
- adhering to mandatory procedures to ensure own work is undertaken to the required standards
Required Qualifications & Skills
- One year of retail experience desired
Job specific Skills:
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
- Basic math skills
- Attention to detail