Website Corto Safaris
Corto Safaris is a French-Tanzanian tour operator based in Arusha since 1996. We have grown to a team of over 100 collaborators and specialists
Cashier Job Vacancy at Corto Safaris
Corto Safaris is a tour company specialized in tailor-made safaris in Arusha Tanzania since 1996.
This is a full-time on-site role as a Cashier at Corto Safaris in Arusha, Tanzania. The cashier will be responsible for processing payments, handling cash transactions, drafting budgets, making reconciliation, responding to customer inquiries, and maintaining an accurate cash drawer. They are responsible for all day-to-day cash activities.
The Cashier will also be expected to maintain a clean and organized checkout area and assist with inventory management when necessary.
- Customer service and communication skills
- Ability to handle cash transactions accurately
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Basic math and computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Prior experience as a cashier is required
- University degree in accounting or equivalent.
- Must speak Swahili and English.
Beneficial skills and qualifications include experience in a safari company, bookkeeping, fluency in multiple languages, and familiarity with point-of-sale systems. The ideal candidate will be reliable, honest, and able to provide excellent customer service.
How to Apply :