Website Altezza Travel Ltd
Altezza Travel is a local leader in exciting adventure trips
Chef Job Vacancy at Altezza Travel Ltd
- Preparing meals in accordance with the restaurant menu.
- Developing menu suggestions for meal planning.
- Maintaining a neat and clean appearance.
- Maintaining the kitchen in a clean, sanitary, and safe manner, which shall include regular cleaning of the kitchen, kitchenware, and utensils.
- Promptly notifying the Head Chef of any maintenance problems or unsafe conditions in and around the kitchen.
- Check quality of ingredients
- Taking proper care of food supplies, cooperating with the storekeepers, and arranging that supplies necessary for the kitchen are always in stock.
- Observing sanitary rules and regulations.
Proven work experience as a chef
3 years experience in pastry
Ability to manage time efficiently
Ability to manage the budget to ensure profitability
Ability to recreate new dishes based on season’s availability
Ability to offer outstanding customer service
Form IV with certificate in hotel management majoring in Food production; Certificate from a VETA college will be an advantage.
Job application procedure
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter, CV, supporting documents, and phone number to HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, ALTEZZA TRAVELLING LIMITED P.O .Box 938 Moshi Kilimanjaro. or send through email@example.com
Please make sure the subject of your email will be: CHEF
Deadline for the submission of applications is at 4 PM on 09/February /2024
Only applications written in English will be considered.
Please note that only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more details do not hesitate to call 0762750913.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org