PASADA is a faith based organization operating under the Catholic Archdiocese of Dar Es salaam.
PASADA is a faith based organization operating under the Catholic Archdiocese of Dar Es salaam. PASADA strives to reach the poorest of the poor living with HIV/AIDS and provide them with compassionate care, treatment and support services. Although sponsored by the Catholic Church, the services offered by PASADA are available to all individuals without discrimination of any sort.
PASADA AFYA JUMUISHI PROGRAM
PASADA is anticipating a sub-recipient funding from Management and Development for Health (MDH) to implement Afya Jumuishi program to continue provision of comprehensive HIV care and treatment service in nineteen health facilities in Dar Es Salaam region effective October 2023 to September 2024.
Clinical Tracker (13 posts)
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Clinical Tracker supports the facility to ensure efficient implementation and reporting of and ART linkage and tracking at the facility. She/He is responsible for ensuring HIV positive clients linked into care and treatment services remain in long life ART use.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Record and report tracking services daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Identify patients who missed their clinic visits schedule timely and conduct telephone tracking
- Prepare, share list of clients who missed appointment with health providers/peers/community trackers
- Conduct home visits to track all clients who missed their scheduled visit that were not found through the phone and those who don’t have telephone
- Update and facilitate data entry of all tracking outcomes into the CTC2 card and database, working with clinician/counsellor and data officer
- Conduct weekly review of CTC2 cards and database to ensure that tracking outcomes are updated and entered on CTC2 database
- Ensure unknown clients are tracked timely and 70% returned to care monthly
- Work with counsellor and clinician to ensure that all clients have up to date/ reachable phone contact details and physical address on record (Map cue)
- Work with counsellor/Clinician/ ART Nurse and data officer to confirm that all clients that are transferred out reached their destination facility
- Provide health education on importance of clinic adherence to clients and family
- Support patient adherence to medication and clinic visit schedules
- Prepare summary report weekly, monthly and quarterly and submit to site manager for verification and signature and submit to Data Collection team at PASADA
- Participate in data management and net loss analysis at facility.
- Participate in QI activities that aimed to increase retention at facility level
- Ensure confidentiality of client’s information
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor
Requirements: Education, work experience and skills
- Certificate or diploma level training in community medicine, nursing or related health field with computer basic skills.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in HIV program, preferably in a similar position will be highly considered
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Work experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment program will be an advantage.
- Highest level of integrity.
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Must be computer literate – conversant with Microsoft Office i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Clinical Tracker Job Vacancies at PASADA – 13 Posts
How to apply:
All application letters should indicate the position of interest on the envelope, attached with detailed Current curriculum vitae, certified photocopies of certificates, testimonials, transcripts and names of two referees and day time telephone number for confidential contact, should be sent not later than 20 September 2023, interested candidates are encouraged to physically bring their applications at Temeke Chang’ombe opposite Police Chang’ombe within Catholic Church Compound or send them online using firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The contact address is;
The PASADA Executive Director PASADA P. O. Box 70225 DAR ES SALAAM, Tanzania.
NON DISCRIMINATION NOTE:
PASADA advocates and upholds the principle of equal opportunity for all and does not discriminate in its short listing, selection or employment practices that are based on racial, creed, sexual orientation, religious basis, sex, nationality, political affiliation, gender bases, marital status, inability or disability, or any other form which does not constitute merits
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com