Website Chalinze District Council
Chalinze District Council is one of nine administrative districts of Pwani Region in Tanzania
Chalinze District Council in Collaboration with Tanzania Health Promotion Support (THPS) wil implement PEPFAR / CDC supported AFYA HATUA (Sustain Treatment, Enrolment and HIV Prevention- STEP) project in aiming to deliver client centered, comprehensive facility and community-based HIV prevention, care, and treatment services for populations of this district hence contribute to the country’s epidemic control.
Chalinze District Council is currently seeking highly experienced, committed and motivated Tanzanians to fill in vacant Data Officer positions for AFYA HATUA project as shown below.
Clinical tracker. (01 Positions)
Reports to: CTC In Charge.
Overall Job Function:
Oversee all activities related to adherence, retention, psycho-social support to ART and PMTCT clients in the facility including adolescents and children. This include but not limited to appointment reminders, tracking of miss appointments and updating relevant. Also develop and maintain linkage between ART facilities and community-based adherence and retention systems.
- Provision of technical assistance to Peer Educators and Community Volunteers on adherence and retention issues.
- Identify patients who missed their clinic visit schedule timely and conduct telephone
- Insure effective use of National and program appointment and tracking systems
(appointment and tracking registers, PE 3 forms, 3 boxes approach, wateja Marafiki,
remainder SMS and follow up calls)
- Prepare and share with CBHS providers/peer educators/community implementing
partner tracker list of clients who were not found through the phone and those who
cognitional racking outcomes intimidating transfer oR death and cause of death by
don’t have telephone for physical tracing.
- Facilitate entry of tracking outcome into the CTC2 card and Database with Clinician/
using phone calls and Macro 3 data base. Counsellor and Data clerks
- Conduct weekly review and ensure al tracking outcome are updated and entered on
CTC 2 database
- Ensure unknown clients are tracked timely and 70% returned to care monthly
- Work with peer educators,counsellor and data clerk to confirm all transfer out in
- Provide health education on importance of clinic adherence to the client and family
- Supporting the patient adherence to medication and clinic visit schedules
- Work closely with ART nurses and Peer Educator’s to ensure all Map cues are
updated timely to all clients
- Record and report tracking services daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Prepare summary report weekly, monthly and quarterly and submit to CTC in charge
and district APSC officer.
- Participate in data management and net loss analysis in respective facility and
- Participate in QI activities that aimed to increase retention at facility level
- Bring up any ideas or comments that may contribute to better system of patient
- Perform any other duties as assigned by a line supervisor
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
- One-year course nursing
- Trained community health worker(one-year course)
- Certificate in social studies
- Diploma in social studies
- Knowledge on basic HIV/AIDS and Experience on provision of HIV/AIDs services at
facility /community will be an added advantage.
1. Application cover letter one (page maximum) and
2. Curriculum Vitae (four pages maximum)
3. Copies of your relevant certificates, if manageable (Put them in one PDF document).
The deadline for submission of applications should be 30th January 2024.
Chalinze DC is an equal opportunity employer; Men & Women, People living with HIV/AIDS and People living with disability are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org