Website KCB Bank Tanzania
KCB Bank Tanzania Limited, also KCB Bank Tanzania, is a commercial bank in Tanzania.
Corporate Banker Job Vacancy at KCB Bank Tanzania
To support Relationship Managers through the management of the credit analysis function by performing comprehensive industry studies, conducting credit reviews and evaluating risk of credits within the assigned portfolio. The incumbent also assists Relationship Managers in managing relationship with liability customers especially with the after-sale support.
- Quality of market intelligence information to support credit analysis.
- Quality of credit reports for credit committee reviews
- Adequacy of personal competence to effectively perform Credit analysis tasks.
- Quality of credit portfolio information and credit portfolio maintenance
- Minimization of exposures to and impact of risks associated with KYC and AML.
- Consistency in adherence to and application of established policies, processes, procedures and tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance and cost containment.
- Technical skills to effectively perform credit analysis and portfolio maintenance activities/tasks in a manner that consistently achieves high quality standards or benchmarks.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations (internal and external), and other stakeholders who impact performance.
- Knowledge of lending business and products.
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented.
- Review of credit requests including review of financial and credit information provided in respect to the corporate clients.
- With the support of the Relationship Manager, prepare credit applications commensurate with credit policy for both facility renewals and on-boarding of new facilities.
- Be conversant with the KYC requirements. Undertake actions to ensure compliance. Exercise due care and diligence in ensuring all AML and KYC requirements are complied with.
- Maintain financial information on loan accounts including financial covenants, spreads and interim reports.
- Monitor and ensure that there are no excesses that are not approved for both assets and liability customers.
- Conduct periodic economic analysis, industry studies, self-assessment and stress tests and recommend strategy and plans of action vis a vis the bank’s credit portfolio.
- Proactive monitoring of the credit portfolio to ensure early detection of problem credits.
- Undertake annual review of security documentation for all corporate accounts.
- Responsible for delivering a service to customers that matches the Bank’s mission statement.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- University Degree or Professional Qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Three years of experience with similar responsibilities.
- Practical experience in use of Microsoft Office Packages.