Website Rentokil Initial
Rentokil Initial provides services that protect people and enhance lives.
Rentokil Initial is a Global services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries. The Company is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation as it strives to protect people and enhance lives, by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting.
We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology, and affording our employees Opportunities for Growth and Development
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues.
We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company who provide quality, diligent and friendly services to all our customers.
We operate in over 65 countries and we are ranked in the top 3 in 63 of those.
We are highly innovative and have leading technical and scientific expertise and our customers look to us for our knowledge and integrity.
Although we don’t provide the most luxurious of services, this is certainly essential for all of our customers, and to make sure service happens.
Initial Hygiene is the world’s leading hygiene services company who provide quality, diligent and friendly services to all our customers. We operate in over 40 countries and we are ranked in the top 3 in 38 of those. We produce high quality, tailored hygiene product ranges for washrooms – across all sectors and industries where our customers look to us for our knowledge and integrity
Ambius is the world leader in providing interior landscaping services for a range of customers from boutique hotels, to shopping centres. We use planting, scenting, flowers, artwork and exterior landscaping maintenance to improve the environment for the benefit of the customer and their employees. Ambius is a global brand across North America, Europe South Africa and Australia.
- Achievement or improvement of retention budgets & growth rate
- Maintain complete records of all activities regarding customer, creating a relevant and historic database
- Make every effort to encourage our existing client base to retain our services by building and maintaining professional client relationships
- Adherence to Company and Divisional standard in terms of hours of work, minimum performance standards, reporting, completion of relevant documentation, use of company assets and policies
- Flag losses/reductions received
- Notify Service Planners and Regional Admin Manager of all handovers, liquidations and closures immediately
- Weekly reporting of terminations to Branch Manager / Regional Admin Manager
- · Must be customer focused / orientated – both external and internal customers · Proactively address customer needs and complaints · Have integrity / be reliable · Self confident / assertive · Communicates well across all levels (both written and verbal) · Be able to plan and prioritise own work skills · Problem solving / solution driven · Deadline driven and ability to work towards targets/KPIs · Numeric acumen · Selling/Negotiation skills
- · Matric certificate or equivalent· Unendorsed valid Code B driver’s license· Excellent Computer literacy skills – MS Office (Word/Excel and Gmail)
- Min 3 year proven work experience in a similar role
Customer Relations Consultant Job Vacancies at Rentokil Initial – South Africa – 2 Posts
Are you interested? Here’s what you can expect when you join us…
A number of benefits including:
- Subsidised Medical Insurance, Risk and Retirement funding
- Opportunity for Growth and Development – Structured Sales Career Path
- OTE (On target earnings)
- A fully paid company car, including fuel
- A uniform allowance
- A cell phone + cell allowance
- A tablet + 3G
Rentokil Initial believes in diversity and thus offers all employees opportunities and avoids discrimination in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. Our selection process will therefore give preference to suitably qualified Employment Equity candidates in order to to achieve our Employment Equity numerical targets.
Do you love to provide a valued professional service throughout your community? Do you feel like you could do the job well? Apply for the role today!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.