TotalEnergies is a multi-energy company.
Logistics, Maintenance / Inspection / Technology, Secretarial/Administrative Support
The Logistics and Transport team is looking for a Depot Manager for the Tarlton area to join their team.
As a Depot Manager, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Manage the depot operations to ensure all depot / contractor activities and products received, handled and issued are done so safely and efficiently thereby contributing to improved controls.
- Manage the relationship with Transnet Tarlton and ensure that TotalEnergies meet all the operational and administrative requirements of Transnet
- Communicate with supply monthly forecast of product and ensure stock is available to meet Demand
- Manage customer own collections and process all transactions on SSAM
- Manage additive stock levels are maintained at set targets to minimise working capital requirements and to meet supply demands.
- Manage the depot’s stock to ensure stock levels at Transnet to be able to make alternative arrangements, stock is reconciled daily so that sales transactions are processed, stock gains/losses are within accepted norms/standards to minimize stock losses, and Daily stock figures are submitted accurately and timeously.
- Ensure monthly stock balances are signed between Transnet Tarlton and TotalEnergies
- Manage the depot’s operating expenditure through regular budget monitoring to ensure a reduction in costs to improve the profitability of the Company.
- Manage the depot’s administration within Company guidelines that will result in improved controls and operation of the depot.
- Report consolidated results of the depot and any exceptions thereto monthly together with the corrective action plan to ensure accurate reporting of the depot’s activities and results.
- Handle any operational crises and problems by activating contingency plans and advising all affected parties to avoid any/minimal disruption of the operational activity in the depot.
- Ensure efficient customer service by resolving all customer queries / problems expediently thereby contributing to improved customer perceptions.
Effectively manage and minimise the risk associated with depot operations by ensuring:
- Compliance with all HSE Policies, rules, guidelines and legal requirements within area of responsibility;
- Promotion of safe working environment and positively contributing to the company HSE KPI’s and risk reduction strategies;
- HSE competency requirements are enforced within area of responsibility.
Depot Manager – Tarlton Job Vacancy at TotalEnergies
- Comply to OHS-ACT 1 (Appoint 16.2) legal compliance to national, environmental and local laws c) appointment and monitoring of Health and Safety Committees (including: Safety Officer, Fire Team and First Aid)
- Attend Safety Meetings and any Safety Initiatives by the Host
Context and environment
- High Driver turnover / absenteeism makes it a challenge to meet customer service levels
- Monthly prices change results in fluctuating demand
- Manage the entire operation of the Depot within the framework of relevant legislation and regulations governing the industry thus ensuring high customer service levels with the aim of contributing to TOTAL’s profitability and strategic supply positioning
- KPI’s – expenditure, TL exceptions, audit reports (safety, quality, environment, and admin), HSEQ stats, transport KPI, stock loss reportsManage the entire operation of the Depot within the framework of relevant legislation and regulations governing the industry thus ensuring high customer service levels with the aim of contributing to TOTAL’s profitability and strategic supply positioning
- KPI’s – expenditure, TL exceptions, audit reports (safety, quality, environment, and admin), HSEQ stats, transport KPI, stock loss reports
- Suitable 3-year tertiary qualification. Degree/BTech in Engineering / Logistics
- 6 – 10 years’ experience gained in a petrochemical, production, and warehousing or industrial environment
- Extensive experience in stock and risk management gained in a petrochemical, production or industrial environment
General S/T Responsabilities, Terminal Operations, Stock Management, Transport, Inspection & Maintenance General Resp., Administrative Support
Region, department, area
Experience level required
Minimum 6 years
TotalEnergies Marketing South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.