Website Benjamin William Mkapa Foundation (BMF)
The Benjamin William Mkapa Foundation (BMF) is a non- profit Trust
Director Of Strategy And Performance Management Vacancy at Benjamin William Mkapa Foundation (BMF)
Reporting to the CEO, He/she will be supporting the CEO in strategic management through the development of innovative tools, systems, and techniques for ensuring the foundation execute its strategic goals, objective, and initiatives to deliver better results while remaining focused and relevant with the country strategies. The DSPM will lead and create the learning atmosphere within the Foundation through the development of systems that’s supports the process of generating, collecting, analyzing, synthesizing, and sharing knowledge to maintain BMFvisibility in Tanzania and beyond Africa.
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Department: DSPM’s Office
Duty Station: Benjamin William Mkapa Foundation – Headquarters, Dar es salaam
Overall Purpose of the Key roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development, management and monitoring the implementation of the Institutional
- Strategic Business Plan to achieve long term goals based on analysis of competitive environment and make recommendations to the Senior Management Team.
- Deliver strategic directions for periodic monitoring of the institutional performance and evaluate its efficiency, effectiveness, relevancy, and its sustainability to the country context.
- Provide strategic directions and technical guidance to innovative and digital solutions and platforms that facilitate efficient execution of strategic interventions or initiatives.
- Ensure strategic engagement with Donors, development partners and relevant stakeholders through collaborative sessions, and technical assistance.
- Supports the directorate of programs and Business development by formulating implementation strategies and tools that enables the execution of program activities in more results oriented and less on routine.
- f) Assists all Units, Departments, and Directorates in aligning departmental goals, processes, and resource allocation with the Foundations strategic plans.
- Effectively collects, analyses, and integrates multiple information to apply in relevant information systems and technology.
- Enhance BMF’s learning creation, transition and visibility through policy and advocacy by providing direction on the development of Knowledge Management guideline and its implementation including the Foundation applying knowledge management systematically and strategically in their programs.
- Oversees the organizational Information and Knowledge Management systems by enhancing a culture of knowledge sharing, utilization, and learning.
- Provides direction for all M&E related systems, processes and reporting, data management, information systems across the BMF departments.
- Lead research and evaluations development to identify areas for business expansion through social enterprise ventures and other innovations.
- Oversees ICT Plan and implementation and ensure it includes information on people, staffing, governance, and a roadmap to achieve business outcomes.
- Oversees architectural initiatives and innovations for the growth of BMF program initiative in the health sector, and when making changes to ICT structure and designs within the business process of BMF.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s degree in business administration, Planning, IT, Statistics, Public Relations, Economics or equivalent combination of education and professional experience.
- 10 years’ experience in relevant field, 5-7 years’ experience in senior level in donor funded projects or non-Government entity.
- Exceptional understanding of business operations and procedures
- Excellent communication, Planning and Project management skills
- Outstanding research abilities and Analytical skills
- Innovative with strong leadership and decision-making skill.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
For all interested candidates, kindly fill the application form via: Application Form – Director of Strategy
Performance Management And attach the required documents. The deadline for application is on Friday 2nd February 2024
BMF is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. BMF is committed to the principles of safeguarding in workplace and will not tolerate any form of abuse, wherever it occurs or whoever is responsible. In the event of any abuse, you may report by submitting your complains via http://whistleblow.mkapafoundation.or.tz/
Recommended: Read our Job Tips Here to enhance your Application